I have just completed my University studies and I studied in London, the English capital! I need a place where to live and work. London has a harsh and bad climate; I want the sun, and a place that will follow my religion. A place that I know that is good for what I need is Dubai, In the Arab Emirates. The climate is good and warm, it is a beautiful city and many jobs are present there because they have Petrol and many new infrastructures that are developing. As the Americans moved between colonies to find work and a better place where to work.
ESPRAT+G CATEGORIES:
Economics: Dubai is a very rich city, it has a lot of petrol and the stock market is very high. Inport and export are both present.
Social:The UAE have a brief history which is very well preserved, like ancient buildings and objects archeologists found, because it is located in the middle of the desert.
Political: Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan (1918 — 2 November 2004), the principal architect of United Arab Emirates, was the ruler of Abu Dhabi and president of the UAE for over 30 years (1971-2004). A Sheikh is very religious and is not strict to his country.
Religion: Islam, the religion of Allah, all muslims and my religion. The UAE is a muslim country where the religion needs to be applied.
Arts: Arts will not help me in my work. The city is art with its amazing buildings and infrastructures.
Technology: Technology will be used a lot in my work. I will use it to send emails and consult/write documents and also it will facilate my task.
Geography: I will be in the middle of the Arabian desert where it rains 14min, per year, Dubai is the perfect place for me, because I will not feel like in another country because it resembles to my country, Morocco...
Dubai is the perfect place for me where to start my carrer...

Image Source
ESPRAT+G CATEGORIES:
Economics: Dubai is a very rich city, it has a lot of petrol and the stock market is very high. Inport and export are both present.
Social:The UAE have a brief history which is very well preserved, like ancient buildings and objects archeologists found, because it is located in the middle of the desert.
Political: Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan (1918 — 2 November 2004), the principal architect of United Arab Emirates, was the ruler of Abu Dhabi and president of the UAE for over 30 years (1971-2004). A Sheikh is very religious and is not strict to his country.
Religion: Islam, the religion of Allah, all muslims and my religion. The UAE is a muslim country where the religion needs to be applied.
Arts: Arts will not help me in my work. The city is art with its amazing buildings and infrastructures.
Technology: Technology will be used a lot in my work. I will use it to send emails and consult/write documents and also it will facilate my task.
Geography: I will be in the middle of the Arabian desert where it rains 14min, per year, Dubai is the perfect place for me, because I will not feel like in another country because it resembles to my country, Morocco...
Dubai is the perfect place for me where to start my carrer...

Image Source


Nicely written post. Also good work with your parties post.