The point that was made during this Socratic seminar that was very valuable is the extending of parts that weren’t clear to me. Some questions weren’t clear for me to understand and also I didn’t understand something’s in the beginning, but ,own all of this is comprehensible and clear for me and I have a better knowledge of peace and a healthy society.
The person that helped me have a better knowledge in the dialogue is Hannane, Bouaida and Shemsi, because they explained well and in detail, this gave them a chance to
express themselves and give a part of their knowledge and understanding to us.
The seminar got a bit out of a hand when people all had a lot of details to express, people had to take roles, but at the end everything got back I order. Ali dominated the conversation during question 2, because he explains well and gave detail clarified many things.
The evidence I see is people having a better knowledge of these essential questions and a better awareness of reconstruction and the end of war. My understanding of essential questions has evolved in man y ways, such as having an intellectual intelligence of the EQ.
The opinion that I changes is that I had to interact with the people in the seminar and asking questions to see the understanding of people and their intelligence and their understanding.The best part was when I was explaining to the audience my question. The worst part was when the seminar got a bit out of hand.
Next time I would add details and explain with more thoroughness so then everyone is involved and goes out of the class knowing and proud of themselves learning something.


Post a Comment