I plan to use various resources to make my paper.
I want to use online encyclopedias and books that are encyclopedias like Oxford Chidrens Encyclopedia whioch is very good and its a reliable source. Secondly I will use advanced searchez throught he google search engine so I can have and use only good and important sites which contain reliable information for my project. For example I will go on history web sites or a site that has been written by a teacher or University professor and this is more reliable. For example if I use "Wikipedia" then I will go and do some more research to see if the information is correct.
It is better using an advanced google search so then I can have only websites I want to use and information I want to get. I will get good and relevant sites to my research and I will get what I want and take off all the things I don't need.
It is it better to get information from a book or an on-line encyclopedia than finding a site through a search engine, because of the quality of information. Books and encyclopedias have good information and give details, and sometimes web sites that are unknown can give you information of it is not relevant to what you are searching. Web sites can be updated and books that are printed not, so this gives you a priority of having good information and not false and stolen information that will affect your research process.
Image Source
I want to use online encyclopedias and books that are encyclopedias like Oxford Chidrens Encyclopedia whioch is very good and its a reliable source. Secondly I will use advanced searchez throught he google search engine so I can have and use only good and important sites which contain reliable information for my project. For example I will go on history web sites or a site that has been written by a teacher or University professor and this is more reliable. For example if I use "Wikipedia" then I will go and do some more research to see if the information is correct.
It is better using an advanced google search so then I can have only websites I want to use and information I want to get. I will get good and relevant sites to my research and I will get what I want and take off all the things I don't need.
It is it better to get information from a book or an on-line encyclopedia than finding a site through a search engine, because of the quality of information. Books and encyclopedias have good information and give details, and sometimes web sites that are unknown can give you information of it is not relevant to what you are searching. Web sites can be updated and books that are printed not, so this gives you a priority of having good information and not false and stolen information that will affect your research process.Image Source


Post a Comment